New hosting for Franz Steiner Verlag eJournals
Key information for institutional subscribers
Commencing 01.01.21 Franz Steiner’s journals will be hosted exclusively on the Franz Steiner eLibrary and will cease to be accessible via Ingenta Connect. Please see below for the following information:
How to access the Franz Steiner eLibrary:
For access to our entire eJournals publishing programme please go to: https://elibrary.steiner-verlag.de/journals
Benefits and features of the Franz Steiner eLibrary
What’s new for journals subscribers?
• Online-only subscription model now available alongside print+online.
• Automatic access to archives going back to 2017.
• Pre-2017 volumes available on JSTOR via a link to the JSTOR archive.
• Retention of perpetual access to paid content when subscription lapses.
• Overview of access to both licensed and open access content.
• More information on each journal, plus links to supplementary book series.
• Previews of forthcoming content for selected publications.
• Online first for selected publications.
Additional features for librarians:
• Straightforward registration and activation process for licensed content.
• Librarians can administer their own IP ranges.
• Librarians can generate usage statistics.
• COUNTER and title lists in KBART format available.
• Remote access via VPN and Shibboleth.
• All articles in PDF format without hard DRM.
• Direct contact for technical queries and information on the ejournals.
Step-by-step guide to registration and journals activation
In order to retain access to subscribed content institutional subscribers must register at the Franz Steiner eLibrary and activate their subscriptions. Please note that from 01.01.21 access will be exclusively via the Franz Steiner eLibrary. You can register and activate your journals now. For a step-by-step guide please go to:
For further questions please contact our customer service team:
Tel: +49 (0)711 2582–450